Monday, April 28, 2008

Only Taylor!!

From Taylor's little mind....

First let me say that Saturday, at Taylor's game I noticed that the bat he was using was too small for him. We knew that Tyler needed a new bat but since they are really expensive we were trying to hold off on buying one until they went on sell. So now I need two bats!! So after the game we went to Play-it-again sports and got each of them a new bat. Thank goodness Taylor's was on sale for $20, b/c this morning we were in the car on our way to school and Taylor asked me why I wouldn't sign him up for basketball. So I told him that I didn't know that he wanted to play basketball so we didn't sign up. I also informed him that basketball season was over. So that was that, end of discussion, right? WRONG!!! Now he doen't want to play basketball or baseball, he wants to play Golf!!!

This is how the conversation went...

Taylor - "Mom, I don't want to play baseball anymore, I want to play golf."

MOM - "OK, but you have to finish out this year."

Taylor - Well, ok, but if I am going to play golf, I will need to practice and we have some clubs at home, so I will start practicing today after school."

At this point I knew he was serious.

MOM - "Taylor you can't use those clubs, there your dad's clubs and are too big for you. I'll have to get you some later."

Taylor - "You mean that Dad played professional Golf?"

I wished!! I could say anything at that point because I was trying not to laugh too much.

Only Taylor.....

0 comments: