Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Did he really say that?????



Well as most of you know Taylor says whatever comes to his little precious head. I can always count on him to embarrass me or leave me rolling, but today he takes the cake. This is drug free week at school and his class was talking about different kinds of drugs. Of course anyone that has kids have heard the "you do drugs" if you have ever had a drink or smoked. Last year Taylor tells his teacher that his daddy does drugs because he drinks beer. He also told the class that our best friend and his best friend's dad "Coach Tony" does drugs. Well that was no big deal. Everyone at the school knows us and they knew that we do not do drugs and we are not Alcoholic . But this year, Taylor tops himself once again. Mind you that Taylor has the same teacher this year as he did last year.

This is what his teacher said happened....


Taylor - "My dad does drugs. He drinks beer. He let me and my brother try beer and I liked it"


Mrs. Barr - (Thank goodness she knows us) "Taylor did you know that you have to be 21 to drink beer?" "Do you know why you have to be 21 to drink beer?"


Taylor - "No, why"


Mrs. Barr - "Because beer makes you stop growing and you won't be finished growing until your 21. So you shouldn't drink beer until your 21."


Taylor - (looking up at her with this serious face) "Well then, I guess I'll be a midget"


Now you know I would never allow my kids to drink beer and further more Blake doesn't drink beer very often, especially around the kids. But Taylor seems to think otherwise. So be careful little eyes what you see......

0 comments: