Sunday, February 8, 2009

What happened to us?

I know it's been awhile since my last post. Not much has been going on with us lately. However I am starting to run. It's hard but I am determined that I am going to get in shape and be healthy. And then Taylor got sick. I took him to school on Tuesday and told his teacher that he wasn't feeling good, so please keep an eye on him. I then reached over and felt his head and guess what? Yep he felt warm. I took him to the office and sure enough we had a fever. 99.9 so he got to come home. Then on Wednesday he woke up with 101 but didn't run much the rest of the day. So I was expecting to send him to school on Thursday. But when I woke him up he had 102.9. So we went to the doctor and found out it was a sinus infection and his asthma was acting up. We started an antibiotic and extra breathing treatments and now it's Sunday and it's the first day he is fever free!! YEA!!!! I hope this next week goes better! So there you have it.. that's what has been happening..

0 comments: