Thursday, August 20, 2009

Mini - Vacation

Oh my I am so the bad momma!!!! It was July since my last post!!! Well here is our vacation and I'll tell you about school a little later when I'm not so mad!!!
We decided go to Branson for a mini-Vacation before school started. The kids had so much fun!!! They went up early Friday morning with my parents. Poor Taylor kept asking, "Are my parents coming?", "I want to wait on my parents." "Are they any closer?" Bless his heart he was so scared that we wouldn't show up. But they stooped at the Buffalo River on the way up which the kids loved!!! Then they checked in the hotel! They were so excited that the hotel had a water park in it. But Blake and I met them that night at Silver Dollar City. They were so excited about all the rides and attraction. The next day we went back to Silver Dollar City and spent the whole day. Taylor was scared of every ride. We would get him on the ride and he would say..."I don't think I want to ride this, can I get off?" I would say "No, trust me!" So he would ride it and then tell me "I want to do it again!!!" The whole day went like that.
Tyler on the other hand wasn't scared of anything!! He was enjoying getting to call the shots!! (So he thought).
After the fun day at SDC we went back to the hotel and played at the water park. Taylor did the same thing at the water park that he did at SDC. I'm scared....I want to do it again!! Need less to say they both slept so good that night!!!
Then on Sunday we went to the Titanic. That was so very cool! Tyler just loved it! He said it was the best part of the weekend. But the best part of the weekend was seeing my kids having fun and getting to share that with my parents.








1 comments:

Stacie said...

I will never forget my first trip to Branson and to SDC... it was with you and your parents. I had SO much fun!