Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Back to School Continued....

Well I have had a lot of response about my post. I'd like to say that I am in no way trying to put down our school or the teachers in our school. I fully understand that mistakes happen and that there is no perfect school. However, I have good news to report. We have been moved to another classroom. So when I picked Tyler up today he said it was a FANTASTIC day!!! That was music to my ears! He is looking forward to school tomorrow and I am too.


But I'd like to take a minute and say that our principal has been great in resolving these issues. And I have no problem with our former teachers. It's just that sometimes, some people don't mesh well. I think that is what happened with us. We had several misunderstandings but I think she is going to be great for the district. I applaud our district for stepping in and addressing the matters that I and others have had. I feel that with teamwork we can make our district better than ever.

I would also like to apologize for sounding so angry and ticked off. I actually forgot that my blog was connected to my facebook. So when I was writing I thought that only a few friends and family members would read it. So I am sorry that I aired all my dirty laundry, but I am glad for the happy ending.

0 comments: