Wednesday, January 5, 2011

my get away

Have you ever wished you had a place to escape to after a long day? Well I made my place. Before Christmas I got to redo my bedroom. I found this cream & white comforter at Target and it was on sale! Yea!!! Then my friend Leah helped me choose the wall color. We went with Lakeshore by Sherman Williams. I love it!!! I wanted black furniture but after looking a the prices of new furniture, not only was it not honing to happen. I wouldn't let it happen. So I got crafty and painted my furniture black and to give it some pop I painted the hardware Nickle. I have to say it definitely looks better than anything I found at the store. Now the only thing that needs to be done is the crown molding. And who knows when I'll get that finished with the way Blake works.... anyway hope you love my bedroom as much as I do.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.5

2 comments:

AlexSuffer said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
AlexSuffer said...

Such a lovely place
But I would decorate it with some flameless candles
https://www.bestadvisor.com/flameless-candles