Sunday, November 30, 2008

A New Family Tradition!!

This year we started a new Family Tradition, "The Elf on the Shelf". This is a Elf that I bought and came with a book to explain what to do. Basically this elf is sent from Santa. He sits on the self and watches you and when you go to bed he flys back to the North Pole and reports to Santa all he sees and know. Then when you wake up the next morning he'll be a different place. So it's kind of a game. The kids all gathered around me last night and we read the story about the Elf on the Shelf. This morning I got phone calls from all the kids wanting to know where the elf moved to. I think this is a great new tradition!! (My camera died before I could get a picture of the Elf) We also had to name the elf before he could start his assignment. We named him "Cookie"












0 comments: