Sunday, December 14, 2008

Taylor's Christmas Program

Ok, So I'm the worst at posting! But we are so busy that I don't even know if I'm coming or going. We have the normal school stuff going on and I have been working 2 jobs! Also I added the pictures of the boys getting their "Elf on the Shelf"

But anyway now about the Christmas Program...Before the program a group of 4th graders told us about "East Lab", which is a program at our school that does graphic design, video editing and uses programs sucha s google sketchup and goole earth. East lab teaches the kids to use computers and is really neat!! Tyler was one of the 4th graders picked. They told us what East lab does and that there are only 3 in the whole world. (Including theirs) The students told us in English and then translated it into Spanish. Tyler got a Spanish part that he was very nervous about it, but he did great! They all did. I am so glad that their school has things like East Lab and Spanish!
After that presentation the 1st grade classes did their Christmas program. It was so cute. Except that fact that Taylor's medicine wore off and he was making faces and acting up through the whole thing. But they sang lots of Christmas songs and Taylor even got a speaking part. I am so very proud of my young men! They are growing up so fast.


















0 comments: