Sunday, April 19, 2009

Easter

Every Easter Blake and I usually spend time with my best friend Amy and her family. We usually go to church and then to Amy's mom's for lunch and an Easter Egg Hunt, since there are more kids there. But this year we did something new. They were calling for rain so Blake and I took the boys to the park Saturday with our church and did their egg hunt. They had tons of fun!!
At the last minute we got a call from my grandmother that she was coming down for Easter. I was so excited! All my family in church with me! YEA! But it turned out that only Blake, the boys, my aunt, Amber and I were the only ones to make it to church. But afterwards we all came back to my house for a Big Lunch... I really enjoyed having my family down for Easter...I hope we can make this our new tradition!!
















0 comments: