Sunday, November 22, 2009

Lots of Fun here!!!!

Just call our house the fun house!! We are having so much fun with the boys... Tyler is starting to show his independence. Most of the time it comes out just fine, but other...OMG!!! That's all I can say.... however this weekend was our first weekend home in a while and the kids begged for a sleepover. Of course I gave in, I just couldn't say no when they've been soooo good!! So after school Tyler and Taylor's friends came over. They were brothers too. And we ate pizza and popcorn and stayed up really late watching movies, and playing on the computer. (I wouldn't let them on the computer without me watching....) They had the music going and found the video button and made a video!! It was too funny watching Tyler and his friend Tristen make this video. They were so excited about it and wanted me to upload it to facebook.... I would never have done that when I was there age... Taylor and his friend Hayden (Tristen's brother) stayed up and played video games all night. I finally put them all to bed at 2:30 am!! I am way TOO OLD to stay up that late!! And Furthermore, get up at 8 am... can you say still recouping? Anyway enjoy the video, I sure did!!

(NOTE: You may need to pause it and let it buffer so it will play without skipping)

0 comments: