Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Accidents Happen!!

Yesterday we woke up to very cold temps and not knowing if the roads were ok to drive on. So After listening to the radio I realized that most were ok. But me being the careful mom that I am we went to school late. Not a big deal, b/c they aren't doing much at school anyway. So I dropped them off and within an hour got a call from Tyler. He wasn't feeling good. So I picked him up and off we went to the doctor. Dr. Burns said he has a sinus infection and growing pains. So we went to get the Scripts filled and then to lunch. I went back to work since I am going to be out on Thursday for class parties. I picked Taylor up at 3 and then went to get Tyler. But Blake ended up meeting me and we went Christmas Shopping. When we got back to my mom's I found out that mom had made the kids Pizza for dinner. She had just taken it out of the oven and cut it. She then put it on a plate to cool and Taylor grabbed it. She told him "Taylor, let it cool". Well he dropped it on his bare belly/chest. And when we got there he has already cried himself to sleep. Mom had put some medicine on it and it had started blistering up. I brought him home and put him in bed. I kept both the boys home today to get them better so that they can go to their school parties. Poor Taylor!!

0 comments: