Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Christmas 2008

Our Christmas always starts Christmas Eve at my mom's house (Me-Me's). We do Christmas dinner of Steak and Baked Potato and then open presents. After that we load our loot and head home to get ready for Santa. This year was no exception. We got home from Me-Me's around 9 and off to bed they went. The good thing about our kids is that they like to sleep. So Christmas morning Blake and I were staying in bed hoping the kids would wake up soon. But no luck. 7:30 and my garage door opens and Me-Me and Paw-Paw came in to wake us all up. The kids didn't waste any time. They quickly got up and ran to the living room saying, "momma, momma, he came!! Santa came!!" So we called their Mamaw and Pappa to tell them to come down. Once everyone was here we then do our Christmas morning breakfast. This is something I do every year. We spent most of the day hanging out at home and playing with all their new stuff.

















I think he likes it!!!! lol





My crazy husband (They say "open me first")




On Friday we headed to Fayetteville to have Christmas with Blake's family there. We really enjoyed spending time with our two neices. They are so cute and I couldn't get enough kisses and hugs. This was the first Christmas in my in-law's new house and we had such a great time rocking out with "World Tour".



Aunt Boni loaded the kids up with Wii games.



This is how the boys said Thanks !!!!!


Sorry Boni, I couldn't resist!! Rock on girl!!!




0 comments: