Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Our newest Addition

I'd like to introduce you to our new addition... Marley! Marley came to us on Thursday night. We woke up Friday to him sleeping on our back porch. This kinda thing happens a lot. People are always dumping their dogs & cats out by the house & they all make it to my house at some point. Usually we give it a day and they leave or we'll call Animals Control. Well I know he's not full blood but he is so good and smart! Blake keeps saying that he has to go but since its almost been a week and the kids have named him....I'm thinking that the kids just got their dog!!! That now makes us a 3 dog family. BTW if anyone wants a lab. I have a friend that has a full blood lab and is thinking about getting rid of her!!!
Sent from my BlackBerry Smartphone provided by Alltel

0 comments: