Monday, August 18, 2008

First Day of School... (2008)

Today was the first day of school. Tyler is in the 4th grade this year. I can't believe that he is old enough to be in the 4th grade. I remember when I was in the 4th grade. I can't be that old!!! I have a child in the 4th grade. Well I guess I better get use to it. Tyler is growing up. His teacher is Ms. Hawkins. She is very sweet and Tyler likes hers, that's a plus!!

Taylor on the other hand is in 1st grade. He has Mrs. Barr again this year. She was his kindergarten teacher and she moved up to 1st grade this year. We love Mrs. Barr. Taylor thinks she's the best. Sometimes I think he'd move in with her if she'd let him. Anyway today was their 1st day and both of the boys had a great day. They were ready for school to start. Have you ever heard of kids ready for school to start?? Well mine were, so don't be jealous!! Anyway I'll try to keep everyone updated on how they do in school. Enjoy the pictures of the 1st day.

















0 comments: