Wednesday, August 13, 2008

A trip to the Salon.

Ok I know it was a bad idea.. but I did it anyway, after all it's just hair. A few weeks ago Amy and I decided to color our hair. I have never done it myself before but a friend of ours does hers all the time and it looks great. So we thought we could do this. W--R--O--N--G Wrong!! This is what it looks like. Not too bad, but not what we wanted. So I went to my salon to get it fix and it's taking a few (4) treatments to get it back close to my natural color. So I thought I'd share what not to do your self....


BEFORE:


During the fix (Thanks to Taylor)
AFTER: I know no make up but better!


Ok last year I made the mistake of getting highlights in Tyler's hair. He loves them. So since it's back to school time he needed a hair cut and what else... highlights.

BEFORE:

DURING:



AFTER:

I have a Suffer Dude!! What a cutie!! Taylor is now growing his hair out to get highlights.







1 comments:

Boni Williamson said...

So really...i didn't think the hair was that bad before! Anyway...it looks good now too! :) Miss you guys!