Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Having fun... or not...

This past weekend we went to Fordyce for a 50th Wedding Anniversary of some really good friends of our family. The boys of course didn't want to be there. After we went to the reception we visited with my grandparents and Aunts before going to Little Rock to see my Sister and celebrate her 23 birthday. Tyler was bored as usual, but he got some good time in with Poppie.






I know kids don't like going to the store, especially mine, they always complain when we go. The other day I made Taylor go with me to Wal-Mart and he was very upset about that. He whined the whole time we were there. Finally we got to the check out (we were there only 15 min. total, what a record!!!) and he told me that he was "store sick", I said "really, I've never heard of that, are you sure?" He said "I'm store sick mom, you know it's like car sick but in the store......"




0 comments: