Sunday, August 31, 2008

Fun Weekend at the Spoon!!!

As most of you know I work for a financial advisor. I also work with my mother. But I have a second job. My mom and I work at the Silver Spoon, Inc. on the side. We help the owner, Donna and her crew with their special events, weddings, etc. This weekend we had wedding. So Wed., Thurs., & Friday we were at the spoon getting ready for the Wedding. We had a lot of fun preparing the food. Mom and Mrs. Eva worked on Silver Dollar's, Julie and I did quality control (to make sure the cake was good) and make lots a yummy dishes for the Wedding, while Mrs. Donna worked on Cakes.



This is so much fun. I love this job!!!!





Mom & Mrs. Eva







Jeri's Wedding Cake...







Quality Control..... It was very good!!!



Mom working on Chocolate Fondant.



Rolled out Fondantcool cake! I helped make the strips & dots.




Finished product (Really pretty)

Mrs. Donna working on a Razorback cake.



Me dipping strawberries and drizzling them with chocolate.



Finished cake! Go Hogs Go!!




0 comments: