Thursday, September 4, 2008

Tyler's Birthday

Well, it's official I am now old. Tyler tuned 9 today and I can't believe that I have a 4th grader. Since Tyler and Taylor are playing fall ball and we practice on Tues. & Thurs., we had his party on Wed. Tyler didn't want a big party. He just wanted a few friends (7) to go bowling. Hey I'm easy, that was just fine by me. But the bowling alley has league bowlers on Wed. It would be expensive and we would have had to go to a second location to have pizza and cake (Pizza that I can afford, that is) We weren't going to do the Birthday Party thing there b/c you can only do that on Friday-Sunday.

So as Me-Me, Dad and I were walking down the mall, looking for his gift, we had a great idea! We would go to Star-lite golf. It was a indoor miniature golf place that used black lights and glowing paint. It was really cool and we were the only ones there on Wed. night. Tyler had a great time. His cake was so cool & yummy. But what could you say, Mrs. Donna made it and she is the best!!! And out of all the presents Me-me's was the best. She gave him a CELL PHONE. Yes that's right my nine year old has a cell phone. He was so excited that he could hardly go to sleep last night. He has been getting his friends phone numbers and calling all the family to give them his digits. Me-me even got a cool face plate that has the St. Louis Cardinals on it. She also gave him a case to carry it in, so maybe he won't lose it. I'll upload some photos later. (I don't have a camera anymore so I have to use my moms)

Also since it was Tyler's birthday on the 4th, Mine on the 7th and mine and Blake's anniversary on the 27th, Blake got the present. He got a new to him truck. It's sometimes not fair....



0 comments: