Sunday, September 14, 2008

Boys will be Boys...

You know the old saying boys will be boys? Well my boys are no exception. This weekend Tyler had 2 of his friends spend the night. We decided to rent movies and get pizza. We all loaded up in Blake's Truck and went to town. The boys insisted on turning up the music and dancing in the truck. We had so much fun!!! The next day the boys found a mud hole that they played in until Blake made them come in. I was at work and missed all the fun.

When I got home we took the kids home and prepared for Ike to hit our area. It was a very scary night with all the wind and rain. But we made it through the night safely. Some of our friends lost power so they spent Sunday at our house. And guess what the boys did? That's right played in the mud. I didn't mind them getting all dirty, that's what boys are supposed to do. I did not like it when I found out they were swimming and playing in the Bayou. Blake soon got them out and we hosed them off on the back porch. I know that this will be a weekend that they will never forget.



Tyler's friends that spent the night.



They boys after playing in the mud...





Our front yard...


1 comments:

Boni Williamson said...

OMG! Thank goodness for little girls...I don't think I could handle all that muddy mess! :)