Monday, September 8, 2008

Turning 30.....

Ok so I haven't uploaded any pictures of Tyler's Birthday, I guess you can blame it on my age. (HA! HA!) That's right I turned 30. I thought I'd be more depressed but it's not so bad. The worse thing was my allergies were acting up, because we spent all day at the ball park with the boys. Taylor moved up from T-ball to Machine Pitch and Tyler moved up from Machine Pitch to Kid Pitch, but that's another story. Anyway I got sick Saturday and took a lot of medicine and finally got over it Med day Sunday. My mom called me Sunday morning and took me shopping. We went all over Texarkana and ended up back at the first store we went to, the Furniture Store. She bought me an ottoman for my living room. Then she took me to my best friend's house where she, Blake and Amy decided to throw me a surprise party. I hate surprise parties and they all knew it. But I was smart enough to figure it out, so I wasn't so surprised. I know they loved me enough to go out of their way to make me feel special. I have the best family (that includes Amy's Family & Misty's Family) in the world. So turning 30 is no so bad if you share it with the one's you love.

Also a BIG THANKS goes to my new "cousin Donna" and Mr. Larry and Connor for coming and bringing the cake. "Italian Cream Cake" it was to die for!!!

Thanks guys.....

0 comments: