Sunday, September 28, 2008

Our 11th Wedding Anniversary

That's right 11 years of marriage!! Blake and I celebrated 11 years this past Saturday (9/27). Since we had ball games Saturday & Sunday we went out Friday night. But before that I decided to surprise Blake by swiping his truck and taking it to get a Razorback on the back glass. After getting the Hog on the back glass my mom and I thought we would clean up his truck, because it was really dirty! In the process my mom took the only set of keys out of the ignition and put them in the cup holder. Can you guess what happened next?? That's right we were wiping down the inside and hit the lock button. So now I had to call Blake and he had to go to the dealership and get a new key. So I didn't get to surprise him at work like I had wanted to. Anyway he loved it!! We then went to dinner at Pier 27. (That is where we went to eat on the night we got married) We seem to always go there on our anniversary. At dinner Blake game me a diamond cross necklace. I posted pictures below. Enjoy....









2 comments:

Boni Williamson said...

That necklace is BEAUTIFUL! Sounds like ya'll had a great anniversary! CONGRATULATIONS!

Boni Williamson said...

I tagged you! Go to my blog to find out the rules!