Sunday, September 21, 2008

Taylor's School Project

As if I weren't tired enough after working the wedding.... Taylor had a school project that he and paw-paw were supposed to have done Saturday. Well we started Sunday Morning. And yes the project was due Monday. Nevertheless we got it done.

Project: to research homes/shelter around the world & build a home/shelter

Well Taylor insisted on building a house that looked just like ours. He was not interested in even considering a home from another country. So we built our house! Paw -Paw made the house from cardboard and Taylor and "I" painted and decorated it. I know you can't tell from the pictures but we drew bricks all over the house. We used spray adhesive and rubbed green styrofoam together for the grass. And the shingles are glitter foam that we cut into strips and then cut tiles in it. So in person it looks real!

This project started around 8 or 9 in the morning and I finished around 10 pm. Regardless of how long it took the important thing is that 1) we finished the project & 2) I didn't pull my hair out or Taylor's!!!!! :)









0 comments: