Sunday, September 21, 2008

Can you count this as work?

This week has been so crazy! I would pick up the boys from school and go the the Spoon to work. Mrs. Donna had several projects for us to do and not enough time to do it in. It was really crazy Thursday! After taking the boys to the fair, Tyler and Taylor were both sick. This was the wrong time for either of them to be sick, but it happened. So I was at home with them during the day and at night they stayed with my dad for me to work. Thursday Night we had a rehearsal dinner at the spoon, Friday we had to prepare for this HUGE Wedding. I know I worked 20 to 25 hours this week at the spoon. But it was a lot of fun. The wedding was great, even if they did change the order of events! We pulled it off and everyone had a great time. This was also my friend Joni's first wedding to work. So I asked her what she thought after it was all over and her commit was "My feet hurt". It was also Blake's first time to work with us and he got a good look at the hard work we do. (He'll never admit that he was tired) And to top it all off my mom and Julie left Fayettville during the 3rd quarter and made it back in time to help. But since they weren't dressed they got kitchen duty. (That worked out well, because the kitchen was run smoothly) All and all we had a good time!!














0 comments: